Is your inflexibility causing problems with balance, agility, or simple day-to-day functioning?
Is a stress-related illness affecting your health? Relationships? Work productivity?
Do you want all the benefits of stretching but don’t want to work that hard?
If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, you would likely benefit greatly from One 2 One Stretching.
According to WebMD, “Stress is the body's reaction to any change that requires an adjustment or response.” Stress is a normal part of life that we all experience. Many daily events put stress on the body and the stress can be experienced from the environment, physical illness or injury, and thoughts.
The human body is designed to experience stress and react to it. Stress becomes a detriment when a person faces continuous challenges without relief or relaxation between challenging experiences. As a result, the body and mind become overworked and stress-related tension builds up.
Stress that continues without relief can lead to headaches, upset stomach, elevated blood pressure, chest pain, problems sleeping, anxiety attacks, and irrational thoughts, along with a multitude of other symptoms. These can vary greatly between individuals, but the one common factor is that it does not go without notice.
Stress can become intensified when alcohol, tobacco, or drugs are used to try to relieve stress. Instead of relieving stress and returning the body to a relaxed state, these substances tend to keep the body in a stressed state and cause more problems.
Here is how One 2 One Stretching can change your life:
- Increases mobility and physical flexibility.
- Releases physical tension and relaxes the mind.
- Relieves pain in lower back, neck, and shoulders.
- Dramatically improves posture.
- Increases blood circulation.
- Improves immune function by stimulating lymph tissue.
- Decreases mental anxiety.
- Improves bowel health.
- One 2 One Stretching is a customized assisted stretch session that fits your body’s specific needs. Your professional One 2 One Stretch Coach assesses your flexibility, stress susceptibility, anxiety level, and posture to create a specialized stretch plan that addresses your body’s unique needs.
Contact us and let your professional One 2 One Stretch Coach start you on a customized stretch plan to gain immediate results in body, mind stress-reduction today!